wtorek, 11 marca 2014

Some Stambul Stuff...

Stambul ...  such a big city... we spent there our last two days ... not much time for Stambul ... we were awere of that ...but it was still enough to get to know that a lot of Asian spirit can be found there ...  Stambul is rather expensive place to sleep in, fortunately our croatian friend - aka Sasa - took us to the Starlet Hostel and we payed only 7 euros for the night ( including breakfast ) ...

Thinking of living in a city ...right now...at this moment I am really asking myself what am I doing here in Staszów ??????????????????? ... there are so many other places in the world that are much more beautiful and much more interesting than this stinky dated jerkwater town .... Hmmm let's consider this...Is it safe? no it isn't  Is it sunny? o nooo it is not sunny for sure !!!! is it full of golden beaches???? no definitely not! is it worth seeing ? sorry to admit that... but no... so what the hell am I doing here ???????? :) I need to figure it out and I will let you know ...  coming back to Stambul ... this place has a lot to show ... I regret I didn't have the chance to explore it more ... I hope someday I will ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz